11oz Japanese Khaki Twill Selvage Chino
This Japanese selvage twill is a great alternative to the Cramerton Twill.
This is not as stiff as the Cramerton Twill. It has a softer hand for everyday wear and a crisp pronounced twill pattern on its face.
This is great fabric for a pair of chinos or our 40's Garrison Chino style.
I see this made up in ochre thread so it the thread will have a little pop on the fabric, but you can always pick a custom thread color.
The images to the left are an example of the 11oz Japanese Khaki Twill Selvage. We will have a pair sewn up soon and we will post them.
Choose either our 905 Regular fit, or 901 Slim fit. More details available on our fit guide.
When selecting your size, please check actual measurements you need (measure an existing pair like this, do not simply go by tag size) and
compare with detailed measurements for this model by clicking the "FIT GUIDE" link below
- Available in our 905 Regular, and 901 Slim fit
- JPN 11oz, 100% Cotton. Selvage Red ID
- Copper hand set rivets and custom CFDCo hardware
- FIT GUIDE
- Click here for our fit guide
- 6-8 weeks- PRODUCTION MAY BE LONGER PLEASE CHECK OF PRODUCTION STATUS ON THE MAIN "SHOP" PAGE.